Saturday, October 25, 2008

Crochet

I have been crocheting quite a lot lately.

I've made a few different blankets, pot holders, hats, baby sweaters, and one set for a friend's new baby (sweater, pants, and a hat). And I've created two different sweater patterns and a blanket pattern. It's been fun for me after the kids are in bed especially on the nights Abe works late. I just kick back and worship, pray and crochet... It's a good time.

I should take more pictures. It's a lot of fun, and I'd love to share my projects.

I love Crochet Pattern Central for all kinds of creative project ideas. 

Here is my most recent project. I'm making it a little smaller than the pattern, for a special little someone. I'm making it in bright colors similar to the brighter colored pictures.

I am so excited about this one. I will definitely post pictures when this one is finished. 

Maybe someday I'll hone my skills at knitting, but for now, these little crochet projects are just right to unwind with after a busy day.

No comments: