Tuesday, November 20, 2007

We're OK

So, we're Okies now (however temporarily). My husband got a job transfer, and we took it. We had been in Omaha for just a year and a half, and it was so hard to leave. I'm excited about this new adventure, though. It'll be fun.

We left at 4 am, and all went well. We had an easy drive. We really made excellent time. Now we have a new little place. Well the living room is soooo little. I don't quite know how that's gonna work out, but the rest of the apartment is really quite spacious, and we have a wonderful little patio with a gate that opens into a grassy back yard area. It's nice.

We brought a friend with us for a week. Teresa came to help tag team me with the kids.

Oklahoma isn't really a place I would have expected to live, but "a man plans his way, but the Lord directs his path". I trust that God is leading. I'm looking forward to getting settled here, and making some friends. We'll see.

No comments: