Friday, June 5, 2009

Ouch! My feelings hurt.

Theona got up tonight after I put her to bed and had something she wanted to tell me:

Theona: Well, Mom, I'm senafied...

Me: Oh, you are?

T: Yeah, and I'm kinda misterated...

M: Are you gonna be ok?

T: Well, yeah, but misterated is for my feelings. Cause...(as she rubbed her side and scrunched her face) my feeling hurt...


He hee hee... She's so silly and cute. She was just looking for a reason to be up! I can hardly believe she's big enough for that. She just makes me smile.

I prayed for her and her feelings and she was ready to go right back to bed. Ahh, this is a good life.

2 comments:

LindseYaYa said...

Oh! I loved reading all the recent post tonight. And PICTURES! All these pictures have spoiled me, I'm afraid. The jumping pics... and bebe.E... Oh, what a lovely family and life you have. Thanks for posting these. AND I'm afraid my lappy is on it's way out too. Maybe I'll get me a little mini.muffin too. How can you resist? It's adorable. xo

Kathryn said...

I know. I am so bad about posting new pictures. You on the other hand, your pictures are beaufiful!

I'll have to get better about pics now that I have this little toy to play with... It is adorable.