Thursday, June 14, 2007

I am Selfish

I sit here with a sleeping baby on my lap. I'd love to tell about his birth just a few days ago, but somehow, I have to wait. I just have to wait and hang on to the intamacy of the event shared just between my husband, myself and my Lord. Soon I'll be ready to share it. I look foreward to that, actually, but for now, I'll wait.

I have told some people about it, but for me, writing it is somehow different. The responces I've gotten have been varied and sometimes pasionate. I'm surprised people can be so negetive about such a joyous event as birth. I understand surprise or even shock at a choice you're unfamiliar with, but to be mean, hurtful, hateful, condeming... instead of just kind. I don't really understand.

Here's a link I found beautiful and well put.

I may be selfish, but I loved every minute of it!

No comments: