Thursday, June 28, 2007

My Babies

I'm a bad blogger... Ok, not too bad, just new to it I guess, AND I guess I shouldn't forget that I have a new little one to enjoy and nurture. So there, I'm not a bad blogger, just a good Mommy!

Here are a couple new pictures for you Julia:


My Babies. How sweet is the girl?! She's taking care of her baby.


My little guy is growing so fast.


Loving the brother. Awww...



My Girly is just so into her baby. I love it. I'm just enjoying my little family, and trying to remember not to get too busy. I have no problem finding a million things that need to be done with an infant and a toddler, but I've been sure to find lots of time to love on both of them and thinking up some special ways of letting the big sister know she's still my baby, too. We made a cake for Papa a couple days ago. It was a blast.

No comments: