Monday, September 24, 2007

Menu Plan Monday


Mmm, this week will be a treat. Some friends from church gave us some fresh pork. I love pork, and it's always a treat to get fresh meat. I'll try use some in some creative ways since we'll probably eat a lot of it the next couple weeks

Monday:
B- Cereal, Banana
L-Chicken, Cantaloupe
D- Ground Turkey Enchiladas(a variation on this), Rice, Beans

Tuesday:
B- French Toast
L- Sandwiches, Cantaloupe
D- Adobo with Pork, White Rice, green beans

Wednesday:
B-Chilequiles
L- Pork Fried Rice(bottom of that post.)
D- Agape meal at church. Take Jello Salad, maybe?

Thursday:
B- Pancakes, Sausage
L- Homemade Pizza, (dough from the bread machine)salad
D- Easy Veggie Chow Mein

Friday:
B- Cereal, banana
L- Baked Rotini, Zucchini
D-Leftovers.

For more great menu ideas, check out Menu Plan Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your menu looks great. I'll be over on Adobo night!
I'm glad you could use my blogger tip about your comment page. I understand your missing the beach planted in the middle of our country. Blessings on your ministries!