Friday, September 7, 2007

Wii Got One

So, last week we stopped by Wal-mart, and happened upon the electronics department. (We were not there for anything electronic.) Out of the corner of his eye, my husband noticed an unexpected box. Could it be? We bent down, and in fact it was a Wii. My husband was exctatic, but we hadn't even decided if we were going to look at getting one yet.

I don't know if you know, but I guess these are really hard to find. Stores generally only get a few at a time. They said they had received four the night before, and they had two left. My Dear Husband acted like it was a once in a lifetime event and we'd better jump on it. We ended up getting one.

It is so fun. I'm pretty glad he got it, we've ben playing sports games. I think I play more than he does, but shhh, don't tell.

No comments: