Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Worship the Lord

"A time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth." John 4:23-24
I started serving in worship ministry at my church yesterday! I'm so excited about it. We have a ladies' study every Tuesday, and now it starts with worship and ends with prayer. We are studying Acts. I love the study, and it's such a special time in my week! 

I'm also so blessed to be serving. I kind of thought I wouldn't be able to do stuff like this while I have little ones, but the Lord showed me; He has something special for me! I am totally in AWE of my LORD!

This is the last song we sang together last night:
Soften my heart with oil
Open my eyes to see
Fill me with understanding
Soften my heart to receive
(repeat)

I want all that You have for me, Jesus
All that You have for me
Open my understanding
Soften my heart to receive
I want all that You have for me

Don’t let my heart be fallow
Don’t let my heart be hard
Water me with Your Spirit
Soften the ground of my heart
(repeat)

I want all that You have for me, Jesus
All that You have for me
Open my understanding
Soften my heart to receive
I want all that You have for me

No comments: