Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I'm baa-aaack


It is so good to be home! Really, it is really great to be home.

I was just thinking about the whole silly expression, "A family makes a house a home." Well, in our case, A family makes an apartment a home... I guess.

It was so funny to get back to this little place that we're barely settled into and I really don't like that much and just be so glad to be back. I was immediately annoyed at how awkwardly large our couches are for our living room, and there are some accents in this place that really don't suit it well.

Anyway, despite those things I am home. I am so happy to be here with my family. It was so sweet to see the girlie so ecstatic to greet her Papa, and so happy to sleep in her own bed.

On the subject of blogging, Yay! I'm back. It was hard to access this site while away, and just really inconvenient to have time and space to blog.

Things went well on our trip, and my mom is doing pretty well since starting chemo on the last Thursday I was there. She hasn't been sick at all, just a little tired and achy. I'm thankful for that.

Ah, off to sleep in my own bed.

No comments: