Friday, October 26, 2007

Frugal Friday-Frugal Candy

I'm a girl who loves chocolate. I'd say it's my favorite treat.

And, while on the subject of treats, I'm not a fan of halloween. I don't think there's much use in celebrating a "holiday" that glorifies evil when I want to teach my children to dwell on whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute.... I wouldn't say halloween is this.

It doesn't even make sense to me that so many nice, christian families would celebrate something so against God. The devil has certainly done his job in making this no big deal, so that many families who would never take part in demonic activities go along with this saying it is just fun. I just don't think it's as simple as that.

Anyway, enough about that.

My point here is, Hooray for after halloween candy sales. I won't go stock up, I'll just buy a package and stick it in the fridge, and you bet I'll be happy about my fifty cent bag of kisses...or whatever.

No comments: