Monday, October 1, 2007

Menu Plan Monday-Cleaning out the Cupboards


This week will be a creative one. I'm not going shopping. I have plenty of food, I just need to put it together and make meals. I really enjoy having a week like this once in a while. I end up being more creative with what we have (like the fresh pork we were given last week), using random things we might have overlooked otherwise, and we eat a lot of beans, yum.

Monday:
B- Cereal
L- Grilled Cheese, Carrots and Apples
D- Ham Steaks, Mashed Potatoes, Carrots, French Bread

Tuesday:
B- Muffins
L- Tri-color Pasta Salad
D- Beans, Cheese, Homemade Flour Tortillas

Wednesday:
B- Sausage and pancakes
L- Tostadas
D- Agape meal- Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Casserole

Thursday:
B- Chilequilas
L- Pork Spare Ribs, Cilantro Rice
D- Leftovers

Friday:
B- Cinnamon Rolls from the Bread Machine
L- Pizza with Ham and Peppers, Salad
D- Salmon Cakes, Fried Potatoes

For more great menu ideas check out Menu Plan Monday

2 comments:

Jules said...

Sounds good! I love salmon cakes and I am southern so, fried potatoes, yum!

Blessings,
Julie

Nicole said...

Great menu! I love chilaquiles! :)