Monday, October 22, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

Well, getting ready to go on vacation and move, I'm not really going grocery shopping. I'll get some veggies and fruit, but other than that we'll use what we have. I do have some pork, a roast, and fish in the freezer; I'm not a huge fish fan, so I'll have to get a little creative with that.

M:
b- cereal- cheerios
l- ham and cheese shells
d- taco pizza

T:
b- mini wheats
l- cheeseburgers
d- sopapillas, beans, green chile, cilantro rice & rice crispy treats

W:
b-sausage and egg burritos
l- fried rice with Whiting and veggies
d- agape meal at church: take something with the small roast.

Th:
b- chilequillas
l- pork chops, mashed potatoes, carrots
d- bean burritos

F:
b- funnel cake and fresh fruit
l- fish and chips, raw veggies
d- leftovers

No comments: