Friday, November 14, 2008

Ahhh...

Today turned into a great day. 

We took it easy this morning. Kept things low key. Had brunch when Abe got home (He's been having a lot of special showings in the morning for school groups and stuff since Madagascar came out. That's good, even though he has to get up earlier than he would like! I'll let him sleep in tomorrow.) 
 
I discovered Jecoa's bottom 2 teeth he has been working on both broke through last night. Hopefully that will bring him some relief.

Abe ordered an XBOX 360 online and it arrived this afternoon. He was pretty happy about that.
 
I even snuck in a little nap! (A much needed nap! I started feeling much better and my shoulder stopped hurting, yay!)

Theona's cough picked up this evening. I'm still not sure what to make of it. I ended up giving her some cough medicine before bed, but I'm really not too sure. She doesn't seem to have other symptoms. Maybe it's an allergy cough like her momma... :(

We tidied up the house After Abe left for work. I'm sure he'll be glad to come home to a clean house. Toys are back where they belong and the kitchen is clean! That's always good ;)

My baby belly has been so busy today. And it's definately growing!
It's so fun getting toward the end of this pregnancy. I'm enjoying feeling this busy baby, especially when brother or sister is on my lap and the baby gets wiggly! It will be so fun to see them with this new little one. 

Well, I'm glad to share a good day, and a good start to the weekend. It's bedtime now! I'm sure I'll be asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow! 

Goodnight.

No comments: