It' Frugal Friday at Biblical Womanhood, and I thought this looked like a fun challenge:
I've begun to really enjoy saving those extra dollars, and these are some easy ways we've learned to do just that!
1. Making my own bread (our most recent favorite).
2. Making our own laundry soap, and using half of what's called for when we went back to Arm & Hammer.
3. Shopping at consignment sales and thrift stores!
4. When buying new waiting for the sale at Target or Old Navy (Both places mark their stuff down sooo low if you wait).
5. Using coupons! (We got free Peter Pan peanut butter yesterday using a coupon for a dollar off when it was on sale for .77!)
And visiting Frugal Friday at Biblical Womanhood.