Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Thank You!

A huge Thanks to Crystal at Biblical Womanhood for putting some wonderful e-books as well as her online course Super Market Savings 101 on sale today! I was really happy to get a couple of these books that wise women have compiled to share with people like me. I'm really enjoying using coupons and finding great deals to be the best steward of our shopping resources, but I can definitely use all the help I can get!

Too bad I was late discovering this. I would have sent everyone I know that way. The special is a one day thing, but the e-books and stuff are always available through her site.
You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.
2 Corinthians 9:11

No comments: